Re: [softrock40] On buying kits

  • Preston Douglas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14 7:28 AM
      Larry,

      Thanks for your note and good thoughts.

      I had no criticism of you or anyone.  I know how it feels, and I know you will get your kit in an upcoming window.  When the envelope comes, you will first be surprised at how little the whole thing is.  I mean, it is truly a couple of circuit boards and a bag of parts.  Doesn't even come with instructions, so you have to find them online. You may even think to yourself, is this what all the fuss was about?  Yup.  And then when it is all together and humming, you will have your answer.

      Preston Douglas WJ2V_._,___