Re: [softrock40] DRM Back to basics

  • martinpd@roadrunner.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
      I have used Dream DRM but I didn't have the latest version. I just downloaded it from DF9CY. When conditions aren't good I think the DRM Software Radio MIGHT do a little better but it could be my imagination. It would be interesting to compare them side by side with the same input. Something to try when I get a chance.
      Paul