Re: [softrock40] Re: One more CW try

  • Mr Doug -
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2010
      OK, you should know such things. I guess this means that the other programs have built-in buffering you do not see or cannot change. The reason I came to that conclusion was that PSDR was so much more finicky in audio settings requiring very high manual latency settings for MME or DirectSound drivers while the other programs, for the most part, did not require that. I never measured actual latency, so as you say the others might have that built-in to make them work out of the box without the ASIO driver.

      Doug

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 2, 2010

        unsubscribe

      • Giulio Scaroni
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2, 2010
          unscribe

        • g8voip
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 2, 2010
            Hi Giulio,

            Your messages will not do anything!

            To leave the group you must do it yourself.

            Go to the top of the page, open 'Edit Membership' and scroll down to the bottom and click on the 'Leave Group' button.

            Press the button and 'Goodbye'!

            73, Bob G8VOI

            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Giulio Scaroni <ik2ded@...> wrote:

            > unsubscribe

          • k5nwa
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 2, 2010
              At 04:56 PM 2/2/2010, you wrote:

              >unscribe
              >
              >Every email includling this one has a link at the bottom to unsubscribe.

              Cecil
              k5nwa
              < www.softrockradio.org > < www.qrpradio.com >
              < http://parts.softrockradio.org/ >