fatal error

  • Pascal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hi
      I have this issue now coming (suddenly) when i start on powerSDR-IQ

      Fatal Error
      String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.

      at System.Boolean.Parse(String value)
      at PowerSDR.Setup.GetOptions()
      at PowerSDR.Setup..ctor(Console c)
      at PowerSDR.Console.InitConsole()
      at PowerSDR.Console..ctor(String[] args)
      at PowerSDR.Console.Main(String[] args) ....

      On Flex forum, somebody solved this issue by removing the Flex folder....
      Even if i remove the folder "C:\program files\FlexRadio Systems" , and re-install the soft, the issue is still there - what to do ?
      I tried to re-install .NETframework 3.5 SP1, but no improvement

      Thanks for your help
    • sv1eia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
        You have to find and delete the database.xml settings file which it does not reside in the installation folder

        The database.xml file resides for the XP in
        C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3

        and for Vista in
        C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Pascal" <pascal@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > I have this issue now coming (suddenly) when i start on powerSDR-IQ
        >
        > Fatal Error
        > String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.
        >
        > at System.Boolean.Parse(String value)
        > at PowerSDR.Setup.GetOptions()
        > at PowerSDR.Setup..ctor(Console c)
        > at PowerSDR.Console.InitConsole()
        > at PowerSDR.Console..ctor(String[] args)
        > at PowerSDR.Console.Main(String[] args) ....
        >
        > On Flex forum, somebody solved this issue by removing the Flex folder....
        > Even if i remove the folder "C:\program files\FlexRadio Systems" , and re-install the soft, the issue is still there - what to do ?
        > I tried to re-install .NETframework 3.5 SP1, but no improvement
        >
        > Thanks for your help

      • Pascal
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 3:59 AM
          Thanks a lot - it works again now !