OSDR and HDTV screenshot

  • Mr Doug -
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 88 KB
    Attached is a screenshot of PSDR running at 192khz on USB (EMU 0202) with HDTV running from USB adapter. Neither skipped a beat. This is Vista dual core 6600 - 2.4ghz several years old.

    Pardon the sloppy desktop!
  • drmail377
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
      Cool, armchair SDR. Can you control PSDR with your remote control? If so how? If you can't I saw Lenovo has released a palm sized wireless QWERTY keyboard with a mini trackball, kind of like a blackberry in form. Check their site out. Can't remember the model number.

      Rgds, David