LT5517 chip

  • Rein A
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hello All,

      I have seen some exchanges on the softrock reflector about this chip

      http://www.linear.com/pc/productDetail.jsp?navId=H0,C1,C1011,C1725,P1711

      Are there any plans to apply this chip in future projects?

      73 Rein, W6SZ
    • Kees & Sandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010

        Many months ago we looked at the LT5517 relative to the FET switches. The LT5517 wins hands down from a frequency range standpoint and requires minimal hardware to implement, but we could never find anything as quiet as the FET switches for the HF bands. Maybe someone did a more controlled test and can actually find his/her data. I can't.

        73 Kees K5BCQ