Re: Test Softrock V9 Rx without BPF?

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi Seb,

      Sorry to hear you still have problems.

      I did ask you a long time ago in the private emails if you knew whether your basic v9.0 RX was working or not, before trying to describe how to debug the 2m converter.

      I am not too sure exactly what you would hear connecting the aerial directly to the mixer inputs, as normally those two signals are 180 degrees apart. I guess for a quick test, just try and see if you can hear anything.

      Perhaps your problem is far more fundamental, are you sure you have control of the Si570 and it is generating the correct output frequency to start with.

      73, Bob G8VOI