Total kits shipped in 2009

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Good Evening All,

      This afternoon I made a quick count of total kits shipped in 2009. The count came out to slightly more than 6000. Included in the count were about 500 of the v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kits, about 1000 of the v6.3 RXTX+Xtall kits and about 1800 Lite II kits. Other kits included the PA/Filter kit, the USB I2C Interface kit, the Electronically Switched BPF kit and the 6m/2m Converter kit.

      All of the above listed kits will continue to be available in 2010 including making more of the 6m/2m Converter kits available.

      Please continue to send me e-mails concerning missing kits or missing components within a kit. After a reasonable wait for kits to get through the various country mailing system, I will try to properly deal with missing kits.

      Thanks for your interest in the kits and kit orders.

      Happy New Year to all.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • marc olaniĆ©
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        > This afternoon I made a quick count of total kits shipped in 2009. The
        count came
        > out to slightly more than 6000.
        ... impressives results for an impressive project :-)
        Do you the "per country" figures ? (or even a approximation ?) that would be
        very interesting .

        Thnks again for the FB job you do every days, Tony.
        73'
        Marc f6itu