Re: [softrock40] Re: New Version, PowerSDR-IQ v1.19.3

  • Charles Nolin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2009

      Hi Christos,

      This is very nice. I like the skin choices.
      We were working on the CWX a couple of days ago. You had asked me to do a uninstall and do anothe r clean install as described earlier.
      The v1.12.24 is working quite well with my XP-PRO sp3 all updates, MOBO 4.3. The CWX  is working and controlling the Si570 very well.
      So tonight I thought I would try your new V2.0.  I downloaded the skins first and then PSDR-IQ.
      I have been able to get all working, even the CWX, up to the part of controlling the Si570 frequency. The frequency won't change at all. I don't have any controll of that. I have gone over and compaired the two operating PSDR-IQ systems and all items are the same check.
      Just a note for you. I have the v1.12.24 working well and can operate with that.
      I need to figure out how to get to use my paddles now. I haven't gone that route yet.

      Thanks for all the help;
      Chuck Nolin
      WA6LTV/4