Tuning SDR Radio

  • Mr Doug -
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      Until we have 570 control in SDR Radio someone mentioned using PSDR to tune SDR Radio. I find the easiest way is to use CFGSR. The calibration is screwy. On my system I set it to about an 800 hertz offset - 3894.0 = 3894.800 on readout. I have not switched the audio lines so IQ is reversed. USB on 75 meters.

      Once you set the offset in 10hz mode and switch to 1 Khz it is real easy to tune the band using the mouse wheel as most signals are on 1 khz increments.

      Of course the spectrum that you tune locally is what the remote client is going to see. They have not control over tuning except in the current bandpass.

      Doug