Re: Third Technical Preview Release of SDR-RADIO by Simon available.

  • John Wardle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      Simon,

      Many thanks for the SDR software so far. It is already very powerful and I look forward to the forthcoming releases, especially the Softrock Si570 setup.

      I have been greatly enjoying using it to display the Softrock pan-adaptor for my K2. Last night I was monitoring 80m and making good use of all 3 vfo's and the variable filter shapes. It is good that each vfo can retain its own filter characteristics. I am getting used to recognising signal modes with the excellent waterfall.

      All the very best to you and all the group for a happy Christmas and a health New Year.

      73,

      John.

      John A. Wardle (G4CVA),
      Bridlington, UK.