Additional v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kits

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Good Evening All,

      There has been enough interest expressed in an additional run of v9.0 Lite + USB Xtall receiver kits that I ordered 100 more circuit boards for this kit. Also ordered was 100 more of the Electronically Switched BPF kit circuit boards.

      The boards are due in around mid-December. However, the availability of CMOS Si570 devices will probably pace how quickly additional kit orders can be filled. In November I ordered an additional 100 peices of CMOS Si570 beyond the 200 CMOS Si570 devices on order since late October.

      Shipment of the "[SPECIAL SITUATION]" v6.3 and v9.0 kits are now over 70 total kits of the 180 kits made available November 20.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • delava88
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Really happy to hear this. I thought I had missed out for quite some time. Just as a data point I'm also interested in the 6m/2m conversion kit and some individual Lite II kits.

        Just passed my tech exam last week and this is something that is really peaking my interest.

        Thanks for all your hard work

        Christian