Re: New Elektor Tunable Preselector for SDR

  • zigmundrat
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2009
      The diodes are listed in the article as 1SV149. There are other details regarding the inductors, and some comments on using a 20 cm tuned loop antenna. If you have the Elektor SDR article, it's probably worth purchasing the article or the entire issue. There aren't many electronics hobbyist magazines left anymore, so I would encourage you to buy.

      You can also download the original Elektor SDR article for free here: <http://www.elektor.com/magazines/2007/may/software-defined-radio.91527.lynkx> (or with a tiny URL, here: <http://tinyurl.com/yly86ov> ).

      Paul - K9MR