Re: Help diagnosing Softrock+USB Xtal v9

  • brentgeery
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 28, 2009
      Thanks Alan and Bob for your help!

      Here is what the problem was:

      I was not getting 12V on the top side of the 12V testpoint via. Once I filled the via with solder, everything works fine now.

      I don't think I have ever used this "official" testpoint because the big via right next to the electrolytic capacitor bank ias easier to get to and the board is less populated in that area.

      I'm just glad it wasn't some stupid mistake I made. :)

      Won't be able to get back to work on the kits until Tuesday, but I'll sleep better knowing I'm A-OK so far.

      Thanks again all.