Re: [softrock40] EME reception with 28Mhz Ver5 IF

  • Bill Tracey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Very cool. Do I read your meaning correctly in that your transverter has
      about 13 db of gain?

      Will be interested to hear how things work for VHF contesting and rain
      scatter. Most of the VHF and up folks playing with SDR 1000's have been
      really happy with the panadapter display in making it easy to find folks.

      Not sure I get your meaning in PowerSDR 1.6 sounding quiet relative to
      Rocky? 1.6 is the latest official release of PowerSDR and is the
      culmination of a lot of work by Eric (ke5dto), Bob (n4hy), Frank (ab2kt)
      and others over the last few months.

      Cheers,

      Bill