uhf-sdr Group Buy update

  • Art
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009
      Hi All,

      I have received 10 orders for uhf-sdr kits, so the Group Buy will proceed!!

      A couple of you are interested in ordering 2 kits....this is ok, but
      please be aware that these kits are technically not in production and
      might still have bugs.

      The new uhf-sdrkits mailing list has been established, all are
      welcome to join. However, to join you must make some sort of
      appropriate comment or have your callsign in your email address. This
      is purely an antispam tactic, I hate spammers.

      The uhf-sdr mailing list will be the primary means of distributing
      information about the progress of the development and the distribution of kits.

      Group is at:

      http://groups.google.com/group/uhf-sdrkits

      Regards,

      Art