v7.0 crystal frequency and kit shipment

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Good Morning,

      I want to ship the rest of the v7.0 kits this morning but I am missing
      information on what crystal frequency is desired with some of the
      kits. I am going to ship the remaining kits with both a 28.06 MHz and
      a 28.224 MHz crystal unless a 28.238 crystal has been requested. If
      any who receive a kit with only a single crystal included want a
      second crystal frequency, please let me know and I will send it right
      away.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG