Re: [softrock40] v7.0 and v6.0 kit shipments, March 30

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      kb9yig wrote:
      > Good Evening All,
      >
      > A total of about fifty kits were shipped today with the total
      > including ten of the v7.0 kits. Additionally, the first of the built
      > v6.0 receivers was shipped to fill one of about thirty orders for
      > built units.
      >
      > Friday, March 31, I am going to concentrate on getting the rest of
      > v7.0 kits shipped.
      >
      > v7.0 docs will be checked and updated in the next couple days as well
      > as getting the builder's notes posted.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG

      Hi Tony,
      great to see the kits comming out now.

      I know I asked the question before, but manages in a big way to screw up
      my mailer when moving from Moz\illa thunderbird 1.06 to mozilla
      thunderbird 1.5

      Question:

      whats specs are you using for the Xtals

      tolerance ppm
      holder, hc49u ??, also the equivalent surface package,
      series or parallel resonance , capacitance.

      I will be using mine in the IF of two radios @9 MHz and 10.81 MHz,

      so it should be very interesting to switch between IF and compare.

      Best of luck with everything
      73
      Richard G8JVM