Softrock Lite + USB Xtall V9.0

  • Deane Walkington
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      I am building the above receiver. When installing J3, which pins go through
      the board -the long pins?

      Thanks for some help.

      Regards

      Deane W
      VK1DW
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi Deane,

        J1 through J3 all mount on top of the circuit board with the short pins through the board for soldering the connector in place.

        73,
        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...
        http://www.kb9yig.com