I need a Lite-9 + USB

  • jeffthom99
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      Has anyone got an SR Lite-9 +USB which they might sell to me? My dad down in FL is not doing well and I would like to give him a nice little SDR. He has a good laptop (with stereo line-in). However, I gave away the Lite-9 that I built this spring to an elder recreation center here in MD. I've been putting off ordering a replacement, of course.

      Any help would be appreciated!

      Thank you & 73,

      Jeff Thompson, W3HVU