Re: Fw: Re: [softrock40] SR impedances

  • FRANCIS CARCIA
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      ahead of the input transformer. MDS wasn't an issue because I'm hanging off a 455 KHz IF strip.

      windy10605@... wrote:
      Where exactly did you install the 6db pad ?

      73 Kees K5BCQ

      carcia@...>
      Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:24:35 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] SR impedances

      I did a 6 dB pad on my input, but I'm working at 455 KHz. gfz

      windy10605@... wrote:
      With the two 10 ohm resistors on each side of the transformer and
      assuming a few ohms for the switch, how well do we maintain a good 50 ohm
      termination (considering all the switching, overlapped switching, etc)
      for the transformer so the BPF filter on the other side works correctly ?
      Any thoughts on how this might be improved ?

      73 Kees K5BCQ