USB Polling Test

  • dfine01
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I am building a V9 receiver per Robbies instructions. I am to the USB polling test, but do not hear the 1100 Khz tone in my TS930S. I have searched the archives but the only reference I found was one from Christos, and the comments were all in Greek, which Babel Fish did not translate well at all. The resistance measurements are all nominal. The only thing slightly out of whack was the voltage at U2-5 which should be between 60 to 100 mVdc but reads 35.7 on my Fluke DVM. I don't trust the Fluke at the level, so it may be normal also. Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any suggestions as to what may be wrong. Thanks, W0DF