K3 Softrock Audigy 2 ZS

  • ad7af
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I bought an Audigy 2 ZS Notebook sound card for my Lenovo to use for a Softrock K3 IF Panadapter. It took some experimenting and a look at the Group Archive. I am using Rocky software. I finally selected "Left/Right = Q/I" and shifted the right channel by -1 sample. Then the phase and gain correction algorithmn began working. The images went away as the corrections took hold. My Softrock K3 Panadapter works like a charm. I am using the Z10000 isolation preamp ahead of the Softrock and with the Audigy 2 ZS, I have no "hump" at the Softrock clock frequency of 8191 kHz.
      73, Dick, AD7AF