6m / 2m Converter Kit Questions?

  • walter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      What version of the V9.0 kit is best with the 6m / 2m Converter Kit?
      Does the electronic bandswitched version of the V9.0 switch between 6m and 2m kits? I know I would need two converter kits, one kit for each band.
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        A firmware change to Fred's v15.12 is best for updating the v9.0 receiver for use with the 6m_2m Converter kit.  The 6m_2m Converter board plugs in place of the HF BPF board.

        73,
        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...
        http://www.kb9yig.com