50MHz coverter for softrock V9

  • pietro
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello List,

      first of all let me say that I am very satisfied with my V9 Lite USB Xtall with the 4 band band pass filter daugther board ! It work very well!

      I read some post regarding the possibility to remove the switched BP filter and place a 50MHz converter instead. WOOWWW !! Very interesting, but... are the kits ready to buy ? Where to find some info (diagrams, etc) and where to place an order ?

      I normally use winradio and Christos PSDR-IQ software with Atiny-85 / new firmware inside. Do I need some other modifications on my setup ?

      Many thanks for your patience and attention !

      HB9RXC, Pietro
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        From: "pietro"
        Subject: [softrock40] 50MHz coverter for softrock V9

        > first of all let me say that I am very satisfied with my V9 Lite USB Xtall with the 4 band band pass filter daugther board ! It
        > work very well!
        >
        > I read some post regarding the possibility to remove the switched BP filter and place a 50MHz converter instead. WOOWWW !! Very
        > interesting, but... are the kits ready to buy ? Where to find some info (diagrams, etc)

        I do not think Robby has done this yet.

        http://www.kb9yig.com/ There has been discussion on the availability recently, look back.

        > I normally use winradio and Christos PSDR-IQ software with Atiny-85 / new firmware inside. Do I need some other modifications on
        > my setup ?

        Just set the multiplier.