RE: [softrock40] Re: SoundBlaster Live 24 Bit card for sale

  • Roger Shultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009

      Hi Bob,

      I guess I downplayed the capabilities but my recollection is that it worked pretty much as you describe. I don’t know if I used anything beyond 12.06 or not as I haven’t had the V9 RX operating for most of the summer. I acquired the Lite II for an IF for my Kenwood TS-940 and have been using that with PSDR-IF V19.1 though my P4 PC strains to process that version at times. I really don’t want to “upgrade” computers, so I live with it.

      73, Roger, NJ2R