Re: Duplicate traces on the display

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 28, 2009
      Hi Max,

      That Rocky screen grab looks a lot better, glad you found the cause.

      I suspect you will now see the I/Q gain / phase correction curves building up in Rocky, although it might be useful to reset them if you had not already done so to get rid of anything stored when you were running it with the missing Q signal.

      One point, the image would be present to the right of the zero point starting about +7kHz if it was present.

      There does seem to be a lot of additional 'noise' present around the signal, but maybe that is a present on the IF output from your radio.

      Anyway, looks like you have found the problem,

      73, Bob G8VOI