Re: Bug fix for Mobo 4.3 software

  • andrew.nilsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
      I was working on building a atmega8 (I had one lying around) version of your controller but the bumble-b arrived quicker from the US than the local electronics retailer could ship me a 16 MHz xtall and zener diodes. Certainly plenty of options available now thanks to your work.

      I've got some work to do on my usbsoftrock program to support all the new commands. I still haven't got around to writing the code to set BPF limits yet, with the at90usb devices it's almost easier just to re-flash the firmware for those changes :-)

      I'm about to release further changes to quisk under linux to enable smooth tuning, iq balancing etc, and some initial tx support. Slowly working on improving sdr in linux, bit by bit.

      Andrew vk6jbl