Re: [softrock40] www.SoftRockRadio.org status

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Jeremy McNamara wrote:
      > k5nwa wrote:
      >
      > My initial install will be WordPress, if I start having too many
      > difficulties then I will switch to just creating pages using MS
      > Publisher or something like it.
      >

      > If you have ANY trouble with Wordpress, do not hesitate to contact me.
      > I have been using wordpress since very shortly after it was first
      > released. I have 200+ websites that are based on wordpress and manage
      > a few thousand Wordpress Mu based sites.
      > .
      >

      > Please contact me offlist, as I wouldn't want to be called a Troll again
      > - this time for offering my assistance.
      >

      > Jeremy McNamara

      Thanks for the offer and I will keep it in mind.

      I'm trying to keep it simple as possible so I don't foresee too many
      problems. The only item that will probably give difficulties is tweaking
      the themes, I'm only vaguely familiar with CSS and PHP but I have
      excellent books on the subject.

      I will need to look for a good tutorial because right now the biggest
      immediate issue is not being aware of the possible features or addons
      that might be useful.

      --

      Cecil Bayona
      K5NWA

      "Windows, the most successful software virus ever" Don Seglio Batuna