Re: [softrock40] Re: 20W amplifier kit offered (it took a while...)

  • Simon (HB9DRV)
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2009
      Rob,

      Removing the greenish background would help - I'm a bit colour blind
      (red/green) and it's a bit painful reading the first part of each page on
      your site.

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV
      www.ham-radio-deluxe.com

        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
          What are you selling anyway is it some kind of addon to SR?
          I remember to see something but can't recall what.
          Regards

          --
          Jose (Ct1aos)
        • Rob Brown
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
            José,

            It's a linear amplifier specially designed for Softrock RxTx - so very
            much an addon. My neighbours objected to a 5 element 20m beam on a 30m
            tower, so I made a linear instead ;)

            -Rob

            /**************************
            Sorry for any missed emails
            95% of email is now spam!!!
            **************************/
          • Jose Bonanca
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
              hI Rob...

              Just what I have been looking for but afraid of the coils.
              How many bands does it cover?

              Thanks
              73

              I may have to pay in dollars by VISA or payPal.

              2009/9/2 Rob Brown <robbrown@...>

              José,

              It's a linear amplifier specially designed for Softrock RxTx - so very
              much an addon. My neighbours objected to a 5 element 20m beam on a 30m
              tower, so I made a linear instead ;)

              -Rob

              /**************************
              Sorry for any missed emails
              95% of email is now spam!!!
              **************************/

              --
              Jose (Ct1aos)
            • applewiz67
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                José,

                All questions should now be answered by my website.

                The coils on this project are easier to wind than the main softrock kit, with much fewer turns.

                > Just what I have been looking for but afraid of the coils.
                > How many bands does it cover?
                >
                > Thanks
                > 73
                >
                > I may have to pay in dollars by VISA or payPal.
              • Preston Douglas
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 3, 2009
                  Robbie,

                  I am expressing interest.  I would be happy to pay for both parts of the unit by PayPal.  Please let me know when.

                  Preston Douglas WJ2V

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 3, 2009
                    Rob,
                    I can't seem to be able to send money to the email addy listed on your site. PayPal states "enter a legitimate email addy" or something like that. I wanted to make arrangements to help with the beta kit run.

                    --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "applewiz67" <robbrown@...> wrote:

                    > José,
                    >
                    > All questions should now be answered by my website.
                    >
                    > The coils on this project are easier to wind than the main softrock kit, with much fewer turns.
                    >
                    > > Just what I have been looking for but afraid of the coils.
                    > > How many bands does it cover?
                    > >
                    > > Thanks
                    > > 73
                    > >
                    > > I may have to pay in dollars by VISA or payPal.

                  • g8voip
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 3, 2009
                      I think if you actually read the instructions, no money is required at present, only registering your interest.

                      73, Bob G8VOI