My Complements to Members of the SDR Family

  • k5ilw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      I've read with much interest the comments and replies on this forum and I'm very impressed with the helpfulness, camaraderie and sharing of ideas, source codes, etc. And of course Tony Parks involvement to provide low cost (much less than trying to collect the parts yourself) kits to everyone.

      I'm new to SDR and just received (but not built) my first kit from Tony, a basic SoftRock 40 Lite II. I look forward to getting it working.

      Sincerely,

      Brad K5ILW