Re: [softrock40] Re: SDR-Widget question

  • Andrea Montefusco
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 1, 2009
      alexle188 wrote:
      > In the SDR-Widget_IO.sch schematics, you can see a 5-pin header:
      >
      > +5VD
      > ROTI
      > ROTQ
      > PUSHSW
      > GND

      Great news !
      Alas I don't have access to KiCad, can you post/publish a PDF version ?

      73 *am*

      Andrea Montefusco iw0hdv http://www.montefusco.com
      tel: +393356992791 fax: +390623318709
    • Simon (HB9DRV)
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hi,

        let's wait - when the hardware is working we can look at the whole thing and work out a good, flexible solution.

        Simon Brown, HB9DRV
        www.ham-radio-deluxe.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 1, 2009
          Andrea:
          Kicad is a free download. If you Google KICAD, it is the first hit.

          Dave - WB6DHW
          <http://wb6dhw.com>