looking for fin1002

  • dg5cst
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hello OM's
      I'm just building the softrock v9 kit and found that no fin1002 is included..Sadly I read to late about to tell Tony to includ it for to run my si570.
      So does someone has a source in germany or could probably offer me an fin1002?

      Many thanks Seb,
      DG5CST
    • g8voip
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hi Seb,

        For the normal v9.0 kit you do not need a FN1002 for use with the CMOS Si570.

        It is only needed if you wanted to use the LVDS version, so ther is just a wire link to fit on the PCB to bridge it.

        73, Bob G8VOI