Re: [softrock40] PowerSDR v1.18.2 setup help - integration with digital mode ...

  • aa9wqham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      I supports the I2C controller. Setup/general/usb/ There is a box called Usbtoi2c adaptor. check it. You have control by USB with the I2C controller.

      Larry W9AMR

      In a message dated 8/31/2009 12:15:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ehekman@... writes:

      I finally got PowerSDR v1.18.2 working with the Softrock RXTX V6.3 after purchasing an M-Audio Delta 66. Got port 3 I/O connected to a Soundblaster 24-bit external sound card and was able to decode some digital signals - once. Now I can't get it to work again - can't get the audio level up high enough for fldigi.

      It looks like PowerSDR does not include control of the softrock frequency through the USB interface. Is this correct?

      Does PowerSDR have a way to control the PTT from an external switch - through a serial port or from a digital mode program like fldigi?

      Thanks,
      Ed
      WB6YTE