Re: [softrock40] Power SDR versions and setup

  • aa9wqham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      The easiest I have found is PSDR V1.12. I can probably talk you threw it off list so we don't tie up the List. I have it working FB on SSB, AM and CW. It took a while to figure it all out. I have some good info from the group here as well. I have pictures of the setup screens I could post if I could find the ever elusive camera cable. I will make another look this evening. Send me an Email if you have an issue figuring out  v1.12

      Larry

      In a message dated 8/27/2009 4:23:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wgalaugher@... writes:

      I have built an Xtall 6.3 with USB Si570 and a V9 Rx with USB Si570 with switched Band filter and a 2 meter converter. I have Rocky and Winrad all setup and working. I have tried to set up some versions of PowerSDR and have not had much success. I have tried to follow the treads of the hundreds of emails regarding this isuue but without much success. There are so many versions of PoerSDR with as many variations in setup that it is almost impossible to find the right combination that would suit my SDRs. There are so many good write-ups on construction, Rocky and Winrad but a dogs breakfast on PowerSDR. Maybe I'm the only one who has this issue, but I suspect there are more. I have checked the files area for clues but came up short.
      I have PowerSrd V1.90 sr40. It could be the right one but I have no idea.
      Perhaps someone could create a PowerSDR setup folder and pull it together

      These SDRs are worse than drugs.

      Wayne
      VE7ZNU