Re: USB-I2C AVR FirmWare Version Detection?

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
      Hi Bruce,

      Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.

      Well spotted! You will not find any mention of the v8.3 RX in that document, something I had completely missed out on.

      Just been to take a look at Robby's website, as I was not familiar with that board. Guess you are using the USB to I2C interface with it, so in effect it behaves like a v9.0 RX. Not sure if it is possible to use the switched BPF module with that board, but suspect you could probably hard wire the power and BPF control lines to it.

      I have made a note of your comments and will add them to some other changes I plan to make. Going to leave it a few weeks, as I expect there might well be a few more things come to light as people start to build and use the v9.0 VHF converter kits.

      73, Bob G8VOI