Re: [softrock40] Now using Fred's v15.11 F/W

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2009
      Hi Cecil,

      Yes, your package was in my mail this noontime.

      Thanks for being a source for the programmed ATTiny_xx parts.

      73,
      Tony Parks
      kb9yig@...
      http://www.kb9yig.com

      On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 14:36 -0500, k5nwa wrote:

      kb9yig wrote:
      > Good Afternoon All,
      >
      > USB I2C Interface kits shipped today and in the future will include an ATTiny85 chip with Fred's v15.11 firmware. v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kits to ship starting in a couple days will also include an ATTiny85 chip with the v15.11 firmware.
      >
      > Thanks Fred for your contribution to these kit products.
      >
      > 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG

      Did you get the chips already? If so the Post Office was on turbo mode.

      --

      Cecil Bayona
      K5NWA

      "Windows, the most successful software virus ever" Don Seglio Batuna