Re: [softrock40] Re: v9 problem [2 Attachments]

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hi Francis..

      I am following your mails..
      I live far away but if you send the board to me I will repair it.

      Sorry to see so many expert guys here and they do not volunteer for a good cause...

      73.

      2009/8/5 FRANCIS HODGE <francishodge@...>

      [Attachment(s) from FRANCIS HODGE included below]

      hi again bob , i have tried my best to do soldering on the tracks but i dont think i can do it as the wires and the trck are to small ,even with my big magnafirers.as i dont no if i told you but i had a stroke 5 years ago and it as affected my eyes so i dont no how i can get it sorted now . any way bob if i give you my email address can you send me yours please thanks again for help .....................bob i have sent two pics of the board