Re: [softrock40] CwGet

  • Jim Rossell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
      I made a cable from my speaker out, on my FT-2000, to the mic input to the sound card. I figured that was all you need.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
        Ok. I will try to help you off list. This is a forum for the Softrock SDR radio's. I don't mind helping but I want to stay on topic here. E-mail me at direct and off list larry@...

        73's

        Larry w9amr