CwGet

  • Jim Rossell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
      Someone suggested using CwGet and I ran into a problem. Could anyone help ?

      I get a message:   attempting to open with an unsupported waveform audio format.

      Never use CwGet before Any suggestions what to do ? I am using a Quartet sound card.

      Thanks, Jim k3qyr@...

    • aa9wqham@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
        How are you connecting your sound to Cwget. If your trying to play the IQ wave files it won't work. You have to play the wave files with one of the SDR programs and use VAC (virtual audio cable) to link to Cwget. Please explain your setup and we can try to help you

        Larry W9AMR

        In a message dated 8/2/2009 3:06:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, k3qyr@... writes:

        Someone suggested using CwGet and I ran into a problem. Could anyone help ?

        I get a message:   attempting to open with an unsupported waveform audio format.

        Never use CwGet before Any suggestions what to do ? I am using a Quartet sound card.

        Thanks, Jim k3qyr@yahoo. com

      • Jim Rossell
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
          I made a cable from my speaker out, on my FT-2000, to the mic input to the sound card. I figured that was all you need.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
            Ok. I will try to help you off list. This is a forum for the Softrock SDR radio's. I don't mind helping but I want to stay on topic here. E-mail me at direct and off list larry@...

            73's

            Larry w9amr