Powersdr_IQ 1.12.20 problem

  • Simon Bosworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      I was running psdr_iq 1.12.07 just fine with my Firewire Solo I/F but after loading psdr 1.12.20 I just get continous beeping and no signal in the spectrum display. I can't find the 1.12.07 code to reload either.
      Can anyone shed any light on this problem or point me to the 1.12.07 code so I can get back in action.

      Thanks,
      Simon N0EPW
    • Christos Nikolaou
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009