Re: [softrock40] SoftRock V9.0 Lite+USB for 13 MHz IF freq

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 4:18 AM
      One of the plug-in BPF is for 30m/20m/17m operation.  This BPF will span you 13 MHz IF application.

      The Electronically Switched BPF spans 1.8 MHz through 30 MHz operation.

      73,
      Tony Parks
      kb9yig@...
      http://www.kb9yig.com

      On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 10:54 +0000, Floyd Sense wrote:

      I want to use the subject receiver to drive a panadaptor and the IF frequency is 13 MHz. It's not clear whether I need or can use one of the existing band pass filter kits or need to modify one of those. Anyone know?

      73, K8AC