SoftRock V9.0 Lite+USB for 13 MHz IF freq

  • Floyd Sense
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      I want to use the subject receiver to drive a panadaptor and the IF frequency is 13 MHz. It's not clear whether I need or can use one of the existing band pass filter kits or need to modify one of those. Anyone know?

      73, K8AC
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        One of the plug-in BPF is for 30m/20m/17m operation.  This BPF will span you 13 MHz IF application.

        The Electronically Switched BPF spans 1.8 MHz through 30 MHz operation.

        73,
        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...
        http://www.kb9yig.com