Re: [softrock40] Can't open web site wb6dhw. com

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "hs0nnu"
      > From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
      > Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.

      http://wb6dhw.com/Under_Development.html is OK in the UK right now.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Frank de Wilde
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hello Tof,

        No problems here with opening http://wb6dhw.com/Under_Development.html
        it works O.K. with IE & Firefox

        73 de Frank PH2M

        Op Wo, 1 juli, 2009 11:43, schreef hs0nnu:
        > Hi All and Art
        >
        > From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
        > Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.
        > If other guy no problem to access. I will try to change my ISP.
        >

        > Regards
        > Tof
        > HS0NNU

      • Art
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
          Hi Tof,

          I'm wondering whether there might be governmentall/political
          censsorship due to events in your region?

          Here is some more information on the UHF SDR which might help.

          The project is in it's beta stage. The first run of kits uncovered
          some issues which required mods and a new PCB. The second round of
          beta testing is underway, with the updated boards. The vast majority
          of the design was proven to be functional during the first beta run
          however. Dave (the designer) and another beta builder are
          constructing their units one section at a time, and have not
          uncovered any major issues with functionality.

          So, the kits are being made available as beta kits, in order that
          more users can participate in the stratup.

          There is no guarantee however, these are not fully tested and
          documentation at this time is a bit sparse. Only experienced builders
          should attempt to construct the kits at this time.

          Email me directly or via the list, and I can send you some
          documentation from Dave's website.

          Regards,

          Art

          >Hi All and Art
          >
          > From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
          >Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.
          >If other guy no problem to access. I will try to change my ISP.
        • Dave Brainerd
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
            hs0nnu wrote:
            > Hi All and Art
            >
            > >From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
            > Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.
            > If other guy no problem to access. I will try to change my ISP.
            >

            > Regards
            > Tof
            > HS0NNU

            I had trouble myself a couple of days ago. I have Wildblue satellite
            and had to set my network connection to their automatic proxy
            configuration. I think it must be a setting on your computer or with
            your ISP.

            Dave - WB6DHW
            <http://wb6dhw.com>
          • TOF, HS0NNU
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
              Hi ALL

              I am very thank to all reply. I use IE6 on WindowsXP and automatic setting detect configed.
              Today ,I can see web page via free proxy website.
              Art ,Thank again for more infomation. I will see and wait the next  issues .

              Regards
               Toff
              HS0NNU