Can't open web site wb6dhw. com

  • hs0nnu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi All and Art

      From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
      Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.
      If other guy no problem to access. I will try to change my ISP.

      Regards
      Tof
      HS0NNU
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
        From: "hs0nnu"
        > From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
        > Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.

        http://wb6dhw.com/Under_Development.html is OK in the UK right now.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Frank de Wilde
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
          Hello Tof,

          No problems here with opening http://wb6dhw.com/Under_Development.html
          it works O.K. with IE & Firefox

          73 de Frank PH2M

          Op Wo, 1 juli, 2009 11:43, schreef hs0nnu:
          > Hi All and Art
          >
          > From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
          > Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.
          > If other guy no problem to access. I will try to change my ISP.
          >

          > Regards
          > Tof
          > HS0NNU

        • Art
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
            Hi Tof,

            I'm wondering whether there might be governmentall/political
            censsorship due to events in your region?

            Here is some more information on the UHF SDR which might help.

            The project is in it's beta stage. The first run of kits uncovered
            some issues which required mods and a new PCB. The second round of
            beta testing is underway, with the updated boards. The vast majority
            of the design was proven to be functional during the first beta run
            however. Dave (the designer) and another beta builder are
            constructing their units one section at a time, and have not
            uncovered any major issues with functionality.

            So, the kits are being made available as beta kits, in order that
            more users can participate in the stratup.

            There is no guarantee however, these are not fully tested and
            documentation at this time is a bit sparse. Only experienced builders
            should attempt to construct the kits at this time.

            Email me directly or via the list, and I can send you some
            documentation from Dave's website.

            Regards,

            Art

            >Hi All and Art
            >
            > From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
            >Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.
            >If other guy no problem to access. I will try to change my ISP.
          • Dave Brainerd
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
              hs0nnu wrote:
              > Hi All and Art
              >
              > >From Thailand, I can't access to the site wb6dhw.com more than 3 days.
              > Yes, also http://wb6dhw. com/Under_ Development. html on today.
              > If other guy no problem to access. I will try to change my ISP.
              >

              > Regards
              > Tof
              > HS0NNU

              I had trouble myself a couple of days ago. I have Wildblue satellite
              and had to set my network connection to their automatic proxy
              configuration. I think it must be a setting on your computer or with
              your ISP.

              Dave - WB6DHW
              <http://wb6dhw.com>
            • TOF, HS0NNU
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
                Hi ALL

                I am very thank to all reply. I use IE6 on WindowsXP and automatic setting detect configed.
                Today ,I can see web page via free proxy website.
                Art ,Thank again for more infomation. I will see and wait the next  issues .

                Regards
                 Toff
                HS0NNU