UHF SDR kits available

  • Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      I have finished pricing for the UHF-SDR beta version kits. These
      are no frills kits, in order to have them ship more promptly. These
      are beta kits, parts and specifications may change at a later date,
      the kits will supply the parts specified on the current BOM.

      Prices are $78 for stateside and $80 for DX, shipping via First Class
      mail and at the risk of the buyer. I recommend Registered mail for
      those DX users in some regions where mail delivery is not
      consistently reliable.

      I am planning on a fairly prompt timeline for distribution,
      so those who might be interested need to decide sooner
      rather than later.

      This kit does not include the Si570 local oscillator or the PCB,
      both must be purchased separately.

      The UHF SDR is a dc to 700 MHz low power transceiver
      designed by Dave Brainerd, WB6HDW. It uses SDR technology,
      which includes electronic t-r switching.

      Some details at:

      http://wb6dhw.com/Under_Development.html

      Paypal Instant Payments to artsplace1 att gmail dott com.

      Email me directly if you have questions.

      Regards,

      Art