Re: [softrock40] Re: MOBO question - Important

  • aa9wqham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hey Alex

      I have had a blast with the 3.6. Put me on the beta builder list if you need more. I have plenty of building experience and technical ability to help work out and kinks. I am setup for smt rework.and built.  I am a 2 way radio repairman retired. Plus I can afford to play with the kits. I have done 3 V9 receivers w/ABPF kits, 4 Lite II's kits for IF usage and a 6.3 (my favorite). I am really getting in to these's things. I am getting ready to order another 6.3 to play with.

      Larry W9AMR