Order Placed

  • Dave and Connie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      I noticed that the V6.3 kits were available this morning so I put in the
      order. None of the PA kits were listed so I will build the receiver and
      then order the rest of the bits when the kits are available. Hopefully
      it will make it here for the weekend so I can get going on it.

      Do the PA/Filter kits sell out quickly when they are available or will I
      have a few weeks to order them?

      It would be nice to convince myself that I have the first part working
      right before getting the rest (50+ year old eyes vs. tiny parts).

      Dave
      KB2YWT