Kits available this week

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Good Morning All,

      Additional CMOS Si570 devices were received this morning so it will be possible within the next two days to offer additional v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kits and v6.3 RXTX+Xtall kits.

      Other kits to be available week will include Lite II kits and USB I2C Interface kits.

      I was out of town for the past two days and will try to respond to e-mail received over the weekend early this week.

      Thanks for your interest in the kits and many kit orders.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG