PowerSDR Pretty Betty and softrocks

  • radiomanjwt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hi all,

      I have just downloaded the v1.19.0 pretty betty version of powersdr, with all the skins. It works great with a fixed softrock frequency, but I cannot get it to work with the SI5170 through the parallel port, i.e I can tune up anddown the band using parallel port and power sdr V1.9.0 SR40. Anybody had problems or experience with this? The pretty betty version has a very nice interface.
      Cheers de John de VK4JWT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2009
        From: "radiomanjwt" >
        > I have just downloaded the v1.19.0 pretty betty version of powersdr, with
        > all the skins. It works great with a fixed softrock frequency, but I
        > cannot get it to work with the SI5170 through the parallel port,

        Is this version capable of parallel port control? I'm not familiar with the
        different versions but they do vary a lot.